lady collector's knife - Classic range
Our craftman knife, LAGUIOLE Lady Collector's knife, ABS handle, very chic for her !
Classic range. Guaranteed hand-crafted in France, with a certificate of authenticity
Each model is unique.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
- Open length: 18.5 cm (10 cm closed) – 60 gr
- Blade: 12C27 Swedish stainless steel, high quality
- Plates and bolsters: solid stainless steel
- Delivered with a carboard giftbox
- Engraving possible only on the blade
All our blades are fine millstone sharpened by a qualified cutler. The quality of the steel, the triangular grinding and the polishing will make it easier for you to keep your knives sharp and ensure that they continue to cut true.
The springs and blades are put in a kiln heated to over 1,000°, before being rapidly cooled. Depending on the part (spring, blade, etc.) and its makeup (carbon steel, stainless steel), the tempering varies (temperature, oil / water / air, etc.).
The tempered parts (here the springs) are plunged into an oil bath in order to give them strength and flexibility. The blades are then "marbled/billées", controlling the hardness expressed on the Rockwell scale (HRC).
Our Swedish 12C287 Sandvik stainless steel blades have a hardness of 56 HRC. Blade-stop. Quality control stage.
These Laguiole knives, handcrafted by Sabot /Auvergne.
- Extended length
- swedish stainless steel blade 12c27, thickness 3mm at the heel
- Handmade products made in France
- Small knives
- Handle material