Regional knife CAPUCHADOU walnut handle
Regional knife of Character CAPUCHADOU small model 12cm, french artisanal production, with walnut wood handle.
guaranteed handmade in the old-fashioned way by our cutler Fontenille Pataud, since 1920 Master craftsman
Made in the old fashioned way, EACH MODEL is UNIQUE, punched and numbered, delivered with certificate of authenticity.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
- Laguiole Knife - Walnut wood handle
- Thickness 8 mm per plate.
- Small model: Length when extended: 16 cm (blade 10 cm closed)
- Blade: Swedish 12C27 stainless steel, 3 mm thick at the heel
- Hardness: 56 Hrc
- comes with a chamois leather case
- AVAILABLE within 48H
- Our advice - maintenance - Product quality
- Made in the old-fashioned way, our totally handcrafted products are rare to guarantee a bee and a spring forged in the mass (and not welded), which confers a better balance, and an excellent holding in the hand.
- The quality of the steel, the triangular grinding and the polishing will facilitate sharpening and prolong the cutting performance. The springs and the blades pass through an oven heated to more than 1000°, before being cooled brutally. Depending on the nature of the part (spring, blade ...) and its composition (carbon steel, stainless steel) the hardening is different (temperature, oil/water/air ...) The hardened parts (here springs) are precipitated in an oil bath to give them strength and flexibility. The blades are then "beaded": the hardness expressed in Rockwell (HRC) is checked.
- Our Swedish Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel blades have a hardness of 56 HRC, all our springs are forged, and chiselled ("guilloché") with a file on the vice. They all have a blade stop. All our blades are sharpened with a fine grindstone by a qualified cutter.
- The LAGUIOLE Plus: Express after-sales service - secure delivery - numbered certificate of authenticity.
- LAGUIOLE guaranteed handmade, with certificate of authenticity:
- LAGUIOLE Regional Character - Hand-made - Handcrafted.
- Our Laguiole knives of Fontenille Pataud artisanal manufacture since the 1920's are offered to you in a multitude of prestigious, precious and elegant woods. They are the fruit of meticulous custom work.
- We can also personalize them by engraving your name or message, etc... If you would like other versions of Laguiole knives with wood, horn or other noble or rare materials that you cannot find on our site, or options with corkscrew, please contact us by telephone on 0810.410.120 during office hours - cost of a local call.
- Delivered with numbered certificate of guarantee and authenticity.
- Extended length
- swedish stainless steel blade 12c27, thickness 3mm at the heel
- delivered with chamois leather pouch
- Handmade products made in France
- Handle material