1 natural marbled Nacrine handle cake fork (or oyster), single
1 cake fork (or oyster) hand-made Laguiole, single. Natural marbled Nacrine handle forks, the "haute couture" of French cutlery.
Around 40 stages in the workshop to achieve this optimum result, including laser cutting, sharpening, polishing, cross-hatching (chasing, steelwork), assembly... The ultimate expression of traditional French hand-crafted cutlery, making each item a unique model.
- 1 high-end Laguiole cake fork (or oyster), single, lg 17cm
- Natural marbled Nacrine handle, pearly
- Outstanding quality stainless steel forks (X50CrMoV15)
- Guilloched back - hand-chased steel
- Machine re-polished bee
Guarantee: 1 year blade and handle exclusively against production defects, excluding presentation box.
*A cutler since 1902, Dozorme was awarded the prestigious "Entreprise du patrimoine vivant" (living heritage business) label in 2009.
- Handmade products made in France
- knife box
- Handle material