Bone handle hunting Laguiole knife
Our craftman knife, LAGUIOLE COLLECTION hunting knife, with bone handle. A beautiful carved handle knife that will please fans. Ideal for hunting / security blocking system. Comes with leather case "belt clip".
Laguiole SPORT / NATURE knife with blade safety lock mechanism - Bone handle Sport collector's knife
guaranteed hand-crafted in France, with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Bone handle, Sport collector's knife
- 8 mm thick per plate.
- Open length: 21.5 cm (12 cm closed) – 90/100gr
- Blade: Sandvick 14C28, Swedish stainless steel
- Hardness: 56 HRC
- fitted with a blade-stop (safety mchanism) and the solid Laguiole bee, forged and fully hand-made (guilloched). 3 mm thick stainless steel, tempered and polished interior
- Plates and bolsters: solid stainless steel - 1.2 mm thick
- Finishing and polishing: plates, blade, interior spring fully chased and matt polished.
Presentation: delivered with black presentation box + leather case belt clip
The springs and blades are put in a kiln heated to over 1,000°, before being rapidly cooled. Depending on the part (spring, blade, etc.) and its makeup (carbon steel, stainless steel), the tempering varies (temperature, oil / water / air, etc.).
The tempered parts (here the springs) are plunged into an oil bath in order to give them strength and flexibility. The blades are then "marbled/billées", controlling the hardness expressed on the Rockwell scale (HRC).
Our Swedish 14C28 Sandvik stainless steel blades have a hardness of 56 HRC.
All our springs are forged and chased ("guilloched") with a file in a vice. They all have a blade-stop.
All the bees are filed twice: before assembly and before the quality control stage.
All our blades are very carefully ground and polished twice with buffalo hide by professionals: this guarantees outstanding quality and a fine cutting edge for you.
Handmade guarantee knife , with certificate of authenticity - LAGUIOLE Collection - Handmade - Handcrafted in Auvergne.
These Laguiole knives, handcrafted by Fontenille Pataud, which has been producing them since the 1920s, are available to you in a wide range of prestigious, precious and elegant woods. These bespoke creations represent the result of meticulous work.
- Extended length
- acier inoxydable suédois 12C27 épaisseur 3.5 mm au talon
- en étui cuir pleine fleur avec attache-ceinture
- Handmade products made in France
- Safety lock mechanism
- Handle material