Antler handle hunting Laguiole knife
Laguiole hunting knife, antler handle, ideal fishing and gardening, its blade is fitted with a lock-back security mechanism, delivered with leather case belt clip.
Laguiole SPORT / NATURE knife with blade safety lock mechanism - Antler wood handle Sport collector's knife
guaranteed hand-crafted in France, with a numbered certificate of authenticity.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Antler wood handle, Sport collector's knife
- 8 mm thick per plate.
- "Shepherd's cross" inlay stamped on the handle
- Open length: 21.5 cm (12 cm closed) – 90/100gr
- Blade: Sandvick 14C28 Swedish stainless steel
- Hardness: 56 HRC
- fitted with a blade-stop (safety mchanism) and the solid Laguiole bee, forged and fully hand-made (guilloched). 3 mm thick stainless steel, tempered and polished interior
- Plates and bolsters: solid stainless steel - 1.2 mm thick
- Finishing and polishing: plates, blade, interior spring fully chased and matt polished.
Presentation: delivered with black presentation box + leather case belt clip
The springs and blades are put in a kiln heated to over 1,000°, before being rapidly cooled. Depending on the part (spring, blade, etc.) and its makeup (carbon steel, stainless steel), the tempering varies (temperature, oil / water / air, etc.).
The tempered parts (here the springs) are plunged into an oil bath in order to give them strength and flexibility. The blades are then "marbled/billées", controlling the hardness expressed on the Rockwell scale (HRC).
Our Swedish 14C28 Sandvik stainless steel blades have a hardness of 56 HRC.
All our springs are forged and chased ("guilloched") with a file in a vice. They all have a blade-stop.
All the bees are filed twice: before assembly and before the quality control stage.
All our blades are very carefully ground and polished twice with buffalo hide by professionals: this guarantees outstanding quality and a fine cutting edge for you.
handmade guarantee, with certificate of authenticity -LAGUIOLE Collection knife - Handmade - Handcrafted in Auvergne.
These Laguiole knives, handcrafted by Fontenille Pataud, which has been producing them since the 1920s, are available to you in a wide range of prestigious, precious and elegant woods. These bespoke creations represent the result of meticulous work.
We can also personalize them, engraving your name or message, etc. If you would like other versions of Laguiole knives with handles made of wood, horn or other noble or rare materials that you cannot see on our site, or options with a corkscrew, please contact us on +33 810.410.120 during office hours (spécifier pour des étrangers?/) - cost of a local call.
Delivered with numbered certificate of guarantee and authenticity.
- Extended length
- acier inoxydable suédois 12C27 épaisseur 3.5 mm au talon
- en étui cuir pleine fleur avec attache-ceinture
- Handmade products made in France
- Safety lock mechanism
- Handle material