"Paris Iena bridge" Laguiole knife. Juniper wood
"Paris Iena bridge " Laguiole craftman knife, collection. The Iena Bridge. Juniper wood handle.
guaranteed hand-crafted in France, with a numbered certificate of authenticity. Each model is unique.
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
- juniper wood handle
- "Shepherd's cross" inlay stamped on the handle
- Open length: 22cm (12 cm closed) – 85 grs
- Blade: 14C28 Swedish stainless steel, 3 mm thick at the butt
- Hardness: 56 Hr
- Plates and bolsters: solid stainless steel - 1.2 mm thick
- delivered with leathercase, and black case
quality :All our blades are fine millstone sharpened by a qualified cutler. The quality of the steel, the triangular grinding and the polishing will make it easier for you to keep your knives sharp and ensure that they continue to cut true.
Our Swedish 14C28 Sandvik stainless steel blades have a hardness of 56 HRC.
All the bees are filed twice: before assembly and before the quality control stage.
All our blades are very carefully ground and polished twice with buffalo hide by professionals: this guarantees outstanding quality and a fine cutting edge for you.
- Extended length
- Handmade products made in France
- Handle material