Best sommelier signed Olivier Poussier, luxury CHATEAU LAGUIOLE
Best sommelier CHATEAU LAGUIOLE signed "Olivier Poussier" french, best sommelier in the world Montréal - 2000
Handle of the corkscrew made of Yew wood
guaranteed hand-crafted in France, delivered with personalized leather case.
Lifetime warranty - certificate of guarantee and authenticity
Product customizationDon't forget to save your customization to be able to add to cart
Prize list Olivier Poussier: best sommelier 2000 in the world Montréal / 2000, and France 1989. He worked in Paris at "la Tour d'argent", "Doyen" and "Pré Catelan"
- Corkscrew and 5-spiral tempered steel worm – lg 7cm
- Foil cutter 4.cm
- Bottle opener 5.2cm
- guilloched spring
- Open length: 20cm (11.5cm closed) – 110/115 gr
- Mirror polished finish solid 12C27 Stainless Steel
delivered with personalized case, and giftbox
AVAILABLE - On Stock
Lifetime warranty - certificate of guarantee and authenticity - Free Expedited Shipping.
- acier forgé
- delivered with chamois leather pouch
- Handmade products made in France
- corkscrew of the world
- Handle material